Welcome(=

Welcome to my Blog! If you love beauty, then your in the right place^_^

Friday, October 21, 2011

Technical Difficulties on YouTube, but Welcome to my BLOG!

Hi Everyone!
If you already don't know this, I'm actually prettysimp13 on YouTube, but you can call me Jolena (:

Lately I've had technical difficulties involving cameras and such, so I will now be a beauty blogger for a little while!

Yeah, I really am missing YouTube, but until I can get a new camera this is what I've come to. And so this blog is about my take on beauty!

Everyone has their own taste in fashion, makeup, etc. And I'm sharing my own taste here!

I hope all my loyal subbies from YouTube will understand why I'm missing, and I hope that all of you new followers will enjoy my blogs!

Thanks so much for your support and understanding!

XOXO, Jolena

No comments:

Post a Comment